Code of Conduct
The following are rules that all participants are expected to follow while participating and representing
The Church of St. Patrick of Edina
* Treat all other persons with respect and not cause any intentional harm (physically, emotionally, or spiritually) to any person in any way.
* Respect the property of others, including all program facilities and property.
* Follow all appropriate instructions of all personnel aiding in this event, including, but not limited to, chaperones, support staff, transportation personnel and administration.
* Be on time for all check-ins and departure time.
* Not have in my possession any tobacco, alcohol or any controlled illegal substance